THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This educational poster of the oceans must be completed with nearly 60 very large repositionable stickers. These stickers represent marine animals of all kinds: fish, mammals, jellyfish and other corals, each one more beautiful than the other.
– This poster illustrated with stickers for children develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that fascinates children. It encourages them to observe nature and to marvel.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This poster illustrated with stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of children, because it is made by a great artist: Lucie Brunellière.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the illustrated poster for children and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold “upside down”.
– This poster for children was created in a standard size for easy framing
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can therefore be carried out in several sessions.
– The illustrated poster and stickers are easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large illustrated poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. For this, choose a standard frame 100 x 70 cm.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
With this large educational poster in repositionable stickers, children will discover some of the most famous species of marine animals. To stick each of the beautiful stickers, the child must observe, compare, manipulate: this is how he will learn effortlessly. In shades of blues and greens, this poster blends perfectly with all types of children’s room decorations. It will also beautifully decorate a living room or family room.