THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
With his very original manual activities, Poppik offers you a unique dive into the world of a painter. Admire his colorful palette in various shades in a mosaic puzzle, and enter the skin of the artist by placing yourself these colorful touches on the table.
– This creative hobby is a new way to discover a work of art, through the colors that compose it.
– A bit like a puzzle, Poppik sticker posters are a relaxing and easy activity, accessible to all, even those who are not manual.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
This mosaic puzzle stickers is not made in Asia ! In an ecological concern, this sticker kit is made in the European Union (Poland). We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello (www.leporello.fr), signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– The stickers of this creative puzzle are semi-repositionable, so they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake.
– All our creative hobbies for adults and children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster on a table and mark the folds upside down so that the poster is as flat as possible.
If you look carefully at the numbers, you will see that some of them are written in a lighter shade: these are the areas where you will stick the lightest stickers (the face in particular).
If the stickers are not glued perfectly straight, don’t worry! As soon as you move away from the poster, the little white lines will disappear. According to the principle of pixel art, the further away from the poster, the sharper the image appears.
Once finished the portrait deserves to be framed for a very decorative result.
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the creative puzzle is completed, it is intended to decorate the house.
– To frame it, you can if-need to reduce the poster very slightly by removing one or two lines of stickers (just fold the poster to reduce its size). You can also place the poster in a slightly larger frame to highlight the portrait.
– You can also hang the poster directly on the wall with a simple colored Masking Tape.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
THE ART WORK
Frida Kahlo is a colorful Mexican painter. She has done many self-portraits: she often depicts herself in a tropical setting, sometimes accompanied by animals such as monkeys or parrots. We recognize her by her haughty look and her black hair pulled up in a flowery bun. She inspired the artist Delphine Doreau: get away from this portrait so that the mysterious Frida can reveal herself…
Find out here who Delphine Doreau is.