THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This sky map for children must be completed with more than600 phosphorescent stickers. These stickers represent the stars and constellations visible from the northern and southern hemispheres.
– The educational phosphorescent poster is printed on both sides: one is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– This glow-in-the-dark poster develops curiosity and knowledge about a subject that children are passionate about. It encourages them to observe the sky and to marvel at it.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This educational poster in stickers develops the artistic sensibility of the children, because it is carried out by a famous duo of artists:Atelier Cartographik.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the educational glow-in-the-dark poster for kids and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold “upside down”.
– This poster for children was created in a standard size for easy framing
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can therefore be carried out in several sessions.
– The educational poster and stickers are easily stored in the pouch. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large educational poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. For this, choose a standard frame 100 x 70 cm.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
With this large educational poster in phosphorescent stickers, children will discover the most famous constellations in the sky. We have chosen to show the constellations visible from each of the two hemispheres. By sticking more than 600 glow-in-the-dark stickers, the children will realize how many stars there are in the sky. This decorative children’s poster is ideal for all children with a passion for astronomy. Thanks to the instructions provided in the activity kit, the child will be able to know the names of all these constellations. This children’s sky chart has been designed to be readable by children.