Poppik offers beautiful educational posters for children, to be completed with repositionable stickers and displayed on the walls.
– This sky map for children must be completed with more than 600 phosphorescent stickers. These stickers represent the stars and constellations visible from the northern and southern hemispheres. – The poster is printed on both sides: one side is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– This phosphorescent sky chart develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that children are passionate about. It encourages them to observe the sky and to marvel at it.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child’s self-esteem by creating a large monumental poster.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This poster in stickers develops the artistic sensibility of children, because it is made by a famous duo of artists: Atelier Cartographik.
– Once the children’s poster is finished, it can be framed or mounted directly on the wall. Waou ! The result is bluffing!
Playtime: on average 2 hours for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the children’s poster and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold “upside down”.
– This poster for children was created in a standard size for a very easy framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame. You can also hang this poster for children directly on the wall.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can therefore be carried out in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. For this, choose a standard frame 100 x 70 cm.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
With this large educational poster in phosphorescent stickers, children will discover the most famous constellations in the sky. We have chosen to show the constellations visible from each of the two hemispheres. By sticking more than 600 glow-in-the-dark stickers, the children will realize how many stars there are in the sky. This decorative children’s poster is ideal for all children with a passion for astronomy. Thanks to the instructions provided in the activity kit, the child will be able to know the names of all these constellations. This children’s sky chart has been designed to be readable by children.