THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This 100% English poster must be completed with about 85 repositionable stickers. These stickers represent words and expressions in the English language.
– This educational poster in stickers for children develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that fascinates children. She encourages them to observe and introduces them to many exciting details about the UK.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child’s self-esteem by creating a large monumental poster.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This educational poster develops the artistic sensitivity of children, because it is made by a famous artist: Lili Scratchy.
– Play time: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (varies greatly from one child to another).
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the educational poster for children and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold “upside down”.
– This poster for children was created in a standard sizefor a very easy framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can therefore be carried out inseveral sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large educational poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. For this, choose a standard frame 100 x 70 cm.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
With this large poster in repositionable stickers, children will discover some of the most famous emblems of Great Britain. To stick each of the beautiful stickers, the child must observe, compare, manipulate: this is how he will learn effortlessly. In shades of blues, reds and yellows this poster blends perfectly with all types of children’s room decorations. It will also beautifully decorate a living room or family room.