THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This animal poster in the form of a world map develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that fascinates children: the animals of the world. It is by manipulating that children learn!
– The most emblematic animals are named in 5 languages (French, English, Italian, Spanish, German).
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This poster animals in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of the children, because it is realized by a great artist: Olivier Latyk.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the children’s animal poster and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold “upside down”.
– This animal poster for children was created in a standard size for easy framing
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can therefore be carried out in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This educational activity is ideal to occupy a small group of childrenduring a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. For this, choose a standard frame 100 x 70 cm.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
With this large poster in stickers, children will discover more than 70 of the world’s most emblematic animals: kangaroo, tiger, orangutan, koala, brown bear, maki catta… Children will learn while having fun to locate them on the world map in their natural habitat, on all continents. This sticker activity is a great way to memorize the names of these animals and locate where they live on earth.