THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This sticker activity cleverly occupies children, far from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 160 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600)
– This educational game promotes concentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train children’s fine motor skills.
– This Italy poster develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is made by a renowned illustrator.
– This sticker activity enhances the value of the child because the result is very impressive.
– This manual actuvuty is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Playtime: on average 3 sessions of 60 minutes for a child playing alone (very variable from one child to another).
– This activity looks a bit like a sticker puzzle or a giant coloring in stickers.
– Discover here the artist duo Atelier Cartographik who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the Italy poster and remove the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the Italy poster flat on a table or on the floor and start sticking the stickers following the numbers. In joy and good mood ! A bit like a giant coloring sheet, the poster covers itself with patterns and colors.
– Like a puzzle, the sticker activity is long and can therefore be done in several sessions.
– The Italy poster and the stickers are easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large Italy poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster in stickers Carte of Italy presents the relief of the country (on the bottom of the map) and dozens of references to the Italian cultural richness: gastronomy, sport, architecture, crafts, art of living… Find for example the Colosseum, the cappuccino, Etna or the gondolas of Venice. Each of the small thumbnails presented on the card are captioned and explained inside the pouch. This Italy poster in stickers was created by the illustrator duo Atelier Cartographik. They are famous especially for their beautiful and very decorative picture cards.
There are no reviews yet.