OUR EDUCATIONAL POSTERS
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach?
Poppik has designed activities in new generation stickers. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and handle these cute colorful stickers. The activity is easy: the child sticks the stickers on the poster, on the indicated places. Thus, he can play alone without the presence of an adult. Without effort, the child naturally concentrates during long periods of play, on a subject that will fascinate him. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE FAMOUS WOMEN POSTER
– This Famous Women poster was made with Quelle Histoire, the specialist in historical themes for children. Quelle Histoire has developed for several years a complete range of children’s books that tell the lives of famous people, major historical periods, mythology, etc. Thanks to this colorful and fun universe, children are passionate about the history of the world.
– On this poster, we present very famous women, artists, politicians, committed women… who have lived at different times, on different continents. Thus, the child discovers a very varied palette of characters: Mother Teresa, Frida Kahlo or Cleopatra, etc …
– Children can play together and help each other. The size of the poster is very large (50 x 68 cm) and the stickers are repositionable.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration and calm.
– This poster is printed on both sides: one side is in French, the other in English. It’s up to you to choose the one you prefer. A leaflet in 6 languages accompanies everything (Italian, Spanish, English, German, Dutch, Chinese). In the leaflet, a short explanation is given about each of the women presented.
– Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union(Spain).
– We have designed a flat packagingto minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our educational games for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The paper is PEFC certified: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the Famous Women poster. Erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers as you observe the silhouettes. A bit like a giant coloring book or like a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This educational activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large Famous People poster is completed, it is intended to decorate the house.
– You can hang the posteron the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. This children’s poster has been created in a standard size for easy framing: use a 50 x 70 cm frame.
– Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster features a large number of famous women, of all nationalities and historical eras. The idea is to encourage children to take an interest in different cultures, to familiarize them with the history of the world and to show them examples of women who have been at the end of their commitment. An explanatory note allows you to discover a short biography of each of the women presented.
To stick the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings and the numbers indicated.