THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This creative sticker activity cleverly occupies the children,far from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 60 cm) and the large number of creative stickers (over 1600).
– This educational game promotes concentration and calm for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train children’sfine motor skills.
– This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowned illustrator.
– This sticker activity enhances the value of the child because the result is very impressive.
– This manual actuvuty is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Playtime: on average 3 sessions of 60 minutes for a child playing alone (very variable from one child to another).
– This activity is a bit like a sticker puzzle or a giant creative sticker coloring book.
– Discover here the artist Lili Scratchy who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– Les autocollants sont semi-repositionnables, ce qui permet de les remplacer une ou deux fois en cas d’erreur. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat on a table or on the floor and start sticking the creative stickers following the numbers. In joy and good mood ! A bit like a giant coloring sheet, the poster covers itself with patterns and colors.
– Like a puzzle, the sticker activity is long and can therefore be done in several sessions.
– The poster and creative stickers are easily stored in the pouch. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
Graffiti, cartoons, pixels: the details of this poster are a nod to several trends in Street Art. This movement was born 50 years ago, when artists started dreaming of an art visible to all, in the street. Since then, it has spread to the four corners of the world. It is part of our daily life, it colours our living space, it is accessible to all, children and teenagers included!