THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– These travel games stickers intelligently occupy the children,away from the screens.
– The small size allows you to take these travel games everywhere with you: in restaurants, on planes, in trains, in cars…
– This manual activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual. Even easier than a puzzle (because the decor is already partially colored), even more fun than coloring (the child can make mistakes and stick the stickers back on).
– This sticker activity promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time. Parents love it 🙂
– This creative activity trains fine motor skills and application.
– Like a puzzle, this travel game enhances the value of the child because the result is very pretty.
– Like a coloring book, Poppik is an easy creative hobby for children.
– Discover here the artist Matthias Malingreÿ who illustrated these nice stickers puzzles.
The stickers of this pouch are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake.
– All our products comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– An exception at Poppik: these travel games are printed in Asia, because they require complex manufacturing steps.
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
– The cards of this educational kit can be distributed to several children, the activity can be shared in family.
– The packet contains a very large number of stickers: we recommend carrying out the activity in several sessions.
– Cards and sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This educational activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to share, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not necessary).
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the card collection is completed, the child’s room can be decorated.
– Hang the pretty cards on the wall, simply with colored Masking Tape.
– You can also offer these cards, send them by mail.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
These mother’s stickers are ideal to train the child to recognize colors and shapes. Each image in this travel sticker set was designed to play with geometric shapes and color contrasts. Children’s stickers really adapted to small hands. Like a puzzle or coloring, this activity encourages children to concentrate and apply themselves.
This kit is an easy and educational creative activity for children!
There are no reviews yet.