THE BENEFITS OF OUR PUZZLES
-The puzzle promote calm and concentration
– It trains the sense of observation and fine motor skills: ideal for young and old alike.
– This visual presents many of the most famous insects: beetles, praying mantis, butterflies… The design is signed by the famous English artist Owen Davey.
– The 500 pieces puzzle is a multi-generational game, it promotes collaboration between all.
– The ideal game to disconnect and have a good time all together.
– Discover on our blog the benefits of puzzles on the brain.
– This 500 pieces puzzle represents an image of our famous posters in stickers. This poster measures 100 x 60 cm.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
– These 500 pieces puzzles are made in France. We have chosen a compact box to minimize our impact on the environment
– The box contains 500 puzzle pieces and a poster in the same format as the puzzle. On the poster are written the names of the insects in French and in English. The poster makes it very easy to put the puzzle together. Indeed, it is enough to unfold the poster and to place the pieces one by one directly on the poster. It’s another way to play, especially for younger children.
– This product meets the European CE toy standard.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
– With its 500 pieces, this puzzle can be completed in several sessions: it is left on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
– This puzzle is long to complete: it’s a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
– Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting: it can be glued on a standard frame of 50 x 70 cm for example.
Visit our blog to find out how to frame or display your puzzles on the walls.