This 1000 pieces puzzle was designed by the English brand Cloudberries, specialized in jigsaw puzzles for adults.
-The puzzle promote calm and concentration
– It trains the sense of observation and fine motor skills: ideal for young and old alike.
– This puzzle represents the famous origami “crane” fold, available in several colors. So each crane is built one after the other, and then the overall picture is composed by bringing together all the parts made in this way.
– The puzzle is a multi-generational game, it promotes collaboration between all.
– The ideal game to disconnect and have a good time all together.
– This puzzle for adults and older children is a product of the Cloudberries brand, distributed in France by Poppik.
– Discover on our blog the benefits of puzzles on the brain.
– These 1000 pieces puzzles were developed by an English team of enthusiasts. They are made in the Netherlands: no oversized box that would go around the world before arriving in your mailbox!
– The product is made of cardboard and recycled paper. Recently, the Cloudberries team made the decision to remove the plastic packaging that covered the boxes in order to minimize the impact on the environment.
– This product meets the European CE toy standard.
ADVICE FOR USE
– With its 1000 pieces, this puzzle will be completed in several sessions: we leave it on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
– This puzzle is long to complete: it’s a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
– Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting: it is glued on a standard 50 x 70 cm frame.
Visit our blog to find out how to frame or display your puzzles on the walls.
COMMITTED TO THE PLANET
Cloudberries is a very committed brand for the planet. For each puzzle purchased, a tree is planted. Cloudberries is the only puzzle brand to make this commitment. A partnership has been signed with the Eden Reforestation Project association, which helps to reforest certain particularly fragile areas of the world: Nepal, Indonesia and Madagascar. Through its action, this association is also concerned to train local people to maintain the forest, and they create shelters to preserve the fauna.