THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– The activity with the stickers is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– you can play in groups, like a giant puzzle or coloring. The format is huge (140 x 25 cm) and there is a very large number of stickers 3 years (more than 750).
– The educational activity involves color and shape recognition. An axcellent exercice for kindergarten children.
– Handeling the stickers promotesconcentration and calmness. Children remain silent and diligent for long periods of time.
– These creative 3 year old stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– Once the creative activity is over, we hang the panorama in the house… and there are many stickers left to create freely.
– Discover here the artist Jessica Das who created the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have chosen flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be repositioned once or twice in case of an error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
– Vous pouvez aussi ne pas déplier complètement le panorama, mais tourner les pages comme un livre. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– Hang the educational poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
– You can also cut the panorama into several scenes and framethem.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.