THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
These stickers 3 years circus intelligently occupy the children, far from the screens.
– Just like a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 750).
– The educational activity involves visual recognition (colors and shapes).
– Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– The sticker activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Once the creative activity is over, we hang the frieze in the room… and there are many stickers left to create freely.
– Discover here the Swedish artist Ingela P Arrhenius who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be repositioned once or twice in case of an error.
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. One can then complete the panorama with the stickers 3 years circus, alone or with several.
– Vous pouvez aussi ne pas déplier complètement le panorama, mais tourner les pages comme un livre. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the circus stickers one page after another. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– Hang the poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
– You can also cut the panorama into several scenes and frame them.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This large image was created by the illustrator Ingela P Arrhenius, with the complicity of Marcel et Joachim Editions (a Parisian publishing house that creates timeless and very decorative books). This panorama is particularly suitable for younger people because the shapes are uncluttered, the elements clearly separated from each other. The 7 “pages” of this accordion can even be cut out to form a collection of 7 beautiful paintings. A kindergarten sticker activity that will appeal to children!
There are no reviews yet.