THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This educational poster Gadou presents a little character curious about everything, who dresses up and plays many different jobs.
-This poster evokes all the dreams that children can have: to become a fireman, to be a lion or to travel to Japan. The children willhave fun recognizing the characters and naming them.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child’s self-esteem by creating a large monumental poster.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration andcalm.
– This poster in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of the children, and develops their imagination.
– Discover here Mr Tan, the author and illustrator who gave life to this adorable little panda
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have reduced the amount of plastic in the kit as much as possible by renouncing plastic overpackaging.
– The stickers arerepositionable, so they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the large educational poster Gadou and erase the folds as much as possible by marking the folds in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring book or like a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This educational activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle!
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large Gadou educational poster is finished, it is intended todecorate the house.
– You can hang the poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the educational poster, for an even more stunning result. This poster for children has been created in a standard size to facilitate framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
– Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster is a bit like a picture book. Under each picture is a word, which allows the child to develop his vocabulary.
To apply the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings. If he makes a mistake, don’t panic, the stickers come off very easily and can be repositioned many times.
There are no reviews yet.