Poppik offers beautiful educational posters for children, to be completed with repositionable stickers and displayed on the walls. These educational games are inspired by puzzles, and they are even more fun thanks to the stickers.
– This mini poster presents a superb joyful and warm universe, in the garden, representative of the young color. This poster proposes to the children to discover the yellow in a flowered garden and populated with small animals: a hive of bee, a canary or a sunflower. Children will have fun recognizing all the yellow elements. They will also develop their imagination.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child as he learns many words on a specific theme.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration and calm.
– This garden poster stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of children, and develops their imagination. Discover hereIngela P. Arrhenius, the renowned illustrator who created this beautiful universe based on a color
– Once the mini garden poster is finished, it can be framed or mounted directly on the wall. The result is bluffing!
– Playtime : 30 minutes on average for a single child
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– We have designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our educational games for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The paper is PEFC certified: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
– The poster is printed on a quality paper, very thick, without any fold.
-Place the garden poster flat on a table or on the floor and start to stick the stickers following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring book or a puzzle, the garden poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– The child is encouraged to be independent in the activity. He can do it on his own by looking at the silhouettes and stickers. It is an activity that encourages observation. If he makes a mistake, the very flexible and perfectly repositionable plastic material will help him to redo without damaging the poster or the stickers.
Once the mini educational poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house. Indeed, its added value is its beauty!
– You can hang the garden poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the garden poster, for an even more stunning result.
– With the many themes available: The garden, The city, The sea, the jungle and the savannah; it is easy to have a complete collection !
– Visit us on our blog to discover how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster is a bit like a picture book. Under each picture is a word, which allows the child to develop his vocabulary.
To apply the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings. If he makes a mistake, don’t panic, the stickers come off very easily and can be repositioned many times.