THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This sticker art activity keeps kids smartly occupied, away from the screens.
– The activity with the stickers is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– you can play in groups, like a giant puzzle or coloring. The format is huge (140 x 25 cm) and there is a very large number of stickers (more than 750).
– The art activity involves color and shape recognition. An axcellent exercice for kindergarten children.
– Handeling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness. Children remain silent and diligent for long periods of time.
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This art activity enhances the child because the result is amazing. It is a bit like a puzzle or a mosaic.
– Once the creative art activity is finished, we hang the panorama in the house… and there are many stickers to create freely.
– Discover here the artist Sophie Ledesma who created the poster.
LEARN ART WHILE HAVING FUN
This large image was created by illustrator Sophie Ledesma, in partnership with the Centre Pompidou, the famous Parisian museum of modern and contemporary art. The panorama represents an imaginary landscape populated by funny characters, animals, machines or colored constructions. Every detail of this poster is a nod to the great artists of modern art. We see, for example, yellow tears flying in the sky similar to those of Henri Matisse, a Piet Mondrian colored building, blue and red stripes by Jean Dubuffet, the strange shapes of Joan Miró, the concentric circles of Sonia Delaunay or the funny portraits of Pablo Picasso… Children don’t need to know all these references! This art activity is an invitation to be interested in colors, dreamlike shapes, and to discover the pleasure of dreaming with a beautiful picture. A kindergarten sticker activity that will appeal to children!
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have chosen flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be repositioned once or twice in case of an error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
– Alternatively, do not unfold the panorama completely, but turn the pages like a book. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– Hang the poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
– You can also cut the panorama into several scenes and frame them.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
There are no reviews yet.