THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR FARM ANIMAL STICKERS
This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– Like a puzzle or a coloring book, the child concentrates and plays quietly. Here, the format is mini (A4 format) and the stickers animals of the farm numerous.
– The sticker activity involves visual recognition (colors and shapes).
– Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This educational game is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Once the creative activity is over, the mini poster is hung in the room… and it is possible to collect all the posters on many themes: dinosaurs, firemen, pirates, and the equestrian center.
– Discover here the artists R.Barborini & P. Morize who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have reduced the amount of plastic in the kit as much as possible by renouncing plastic overpackaging.
– The farm animals stickers arerepositionable, so they can be replaced in case of mistake. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The poster is printed on a quality paper, very thick, without any fold.
-Place the poster flat on a table or on the floor and begin to attach the stickers by following the numbers. A bit like a coloring book or a puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– The child is encouraged to be independentin the activity. He can figure it out on his own by looking at the silhouettes and the farm animal stickers. It is an activity that encourages observation. If he makes a mistake, the very flexible and perfectly repositionable plastic material will help him to redo without damaging the poster or the stickers.
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the mini educational poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house. Indeed, its added value is its beauty!
– You can hang the posteron the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the pirate poster, for an even more stunning result.
– With the many themes available: Firemen, Pirates, Pony Club, Pirates and Dinosaurs; it’s easy to have a complete collection !
– Visit us on our blog to discover how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster is a bit like a picture book. Under each picture is a word, which allows the child to develop his vocabulary.
To apply the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings. If he makes a mistake, don’t panic, the stickers come off very easily and can be repositioned many times.