THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– Just like a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 750).
– The sticker activity involves visual recognition (colors and shapes).
– Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This educational game is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Once the creative activity is finished, the panorama is hung in the room… and there are still many stickers to create freely.
– Discover here the artist Charlotte Roederer who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have reduced the amount of plastic in the kit as much as possible by renouncing plastic overpackaging.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– Les autocollants sont semi-repositionnables, ce qui permet de les remplacer une ou deux fois en cas d’erreur. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion in the kit. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
– Vous pouvez aussi ne pas déplier complètement le panorama, mais tourner les pages comme un livre. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take this sticker activity on a trip, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This sticker activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not necessary). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the sticker activity is finished, the large panorama is intended to decorate the house.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– Hang the poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
– You can also cut the panorama intoseveral scenes and frame them.
Visit our blog here to find out how to give your Poppik a second life, and how to extend the activity.