THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover sticker activities and new generation puzzles. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate the colorful pieces. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR PUZZLES
– This animal puzzle promotes calm and concentration.
– It trains the sense of observation and fine motor skills: ideal for young and old alike.
– This visual presents many species of animals from around the world among the most famous: whale, kangaroo, lion, koala, tiger, llama … The design is signed by the French artist Olivier Latyk.
– The 500-piece animal puzzle is a multigenerational game that encourages collaboration among all.
– The ideal game to disconnect and have a good time all together.
– This animal puzzle is a product of the brand Poppik, it is made in France.
– Discover on our blog the surprising benefits of puzzles on the brain.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
– These 500 pieces puzzles are made in France. We have chosen a compact box to minimize our impact on the environment
– The box contains a folded poster, representing the illustration in the same format as the puzzle. This helps to put the puzzle together. To make the game easier, unfold the poster and place the pieces directly on the poster. This is a trick that will allow younger children to participate. On the poster, you will find the names of the species presented on the image, in French and in English.
– This product meets the European CE toy standard.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
– With its 500 pieces, this puzzle will be completed in several sessions: we leave it on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
– This puzzle is long to complete: it’s a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
– Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting: it is glued on a standard 50 x 70 cm frame.
Visit our blog to find out how to frame or display your puzzles on the walls.