This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– These fancy letters are an easy and very fun game for children learning to write.
– Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time.
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This activity enhances the child’s value because the writing is very beautiful, the result is very pretty.
– The sticker activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Discover here the artist Sophie Ledesma who created this alphabet.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– The stickers are repositionable, so that they can be replaced several times in case of error. We have the right to make a mistake!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
These letters can be glued on any flat, dry and clean surface.
– Stick the stickers on paper to personalize your correspondence.
– Create pretty name tags to decorate a festive table.
– Compose a first name or a message on a door, a wall or a window.
Visit our blog to discover our creative ideas.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
These letter stickers are very well thought out to help the child become familiar with letters, sounds and writing. These stickers can be repositioned several times, allowing you to play for a long time. A fun way to learn how to write words, names, messages. The letters of the alphabet are provided in multiple copies for a wide range of possibilities.