With his very original manual activities, Poppik offers you a unique dive into the world of a painter. Admire his colorful palette of various shades, and get into the artist’s skin by putting these colorful touches on the painting yourself.
– This creative hobby is a new way to discover a work of art, through the colors that compose it.
– A bit like a puzzle for adults, Poppik sticker posters are a relaxing and easy activity, accessible to all, even those who are not manual.
This creative sticker puzzle is not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this sticker kit is made in the European Union (Poland). We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello (www.leporello.fr), signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– The stickers of this puzzle are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake.
– All our creative hobbies for adults and children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster on a table and mark the folds upside down so that the poster is as flat as possible.
If you look carefully at the numbers, you will see that some of them are written in a lighter shade: these are the areas where you will stick the lightest stickers (the face in particular).
If the stickers are not glued perfectly straight, don’t worry! As soon as you move away from the poster, the little white lines will disappear. According to the principle of pixel art, the further away from the poster, the sharper the image appears.
Once finished the portrait deserves to be framed for a very decorative result.
Once the portrait is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– To frame it, you can if-need to reduce the poster very slightly by removing one or two lines of stickers (just fold the poster to reduce its size). You can also place the poster in a slightly larger frame to highlight the portrait.
– You can also hang the poster directly on the wall with a simple colored Masking Tape.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
THE ART WORK
Vincent Van Gogh is a Dutch painter. The artist is famous for his bright colors and his way of applying paint on the canvas, in small juxtaposed touches. The artist Delphine Doreau was inspired by her many self-portraits to recreate her face in pixels, her worried look, her red beard and her iconic straw hat.
Discover here who is Delphine Doreau, the artist who made this adaptation in pixels.