This creative sticker puzzle cleverly occupies children away from the screens.
– This puzzle is a fun way to discover art: by recomposing the picture with stickers, the child observes every detail of a masterpiece (composition, colors, style …).
– The sticker puzzle is an easy creative activity, even for children who are not very manual. – This activity in stickers promotes concentration and calmness.
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– Puzzles in stickers develop children’s artistic sensibility, offering them a general knowledge about art.
– This activity in stickers valorizes the child because the result is very pretty.
– The sticker puzzle is easy to store in the pocket.
Made in France ! These sticker puzzles are not made in Asia. In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in France.
– The stickers of this creative kit are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake. All our creative activities in stickers comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. Just like a classic puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
Once the puzzle is completed, it is intended to decorate the house.
You can hang it on the wall, or even frame it. It also becomes a card to offer or send.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This puzzle in stickers is an introduction to art for children. It represents La Chambre, a painting by Vincent Van Gogh painted in 1889. When Vincent Van Gogh represents his room, he lives in Arles, in the south of France. With this painting, the painter wants to rest the mind by evoking the tranquility and simplicity of his home. The shutters are closed, the bed is cozy and the atmosphere soothed. One recognizes the style of the painter thanks to the frank colors, the rounded and encircled forms and the thick touches of paint.