– This educational game intelligently occupies the children, far from the screens.
– The small format allows you to take this travel game everywhere with you: in restaurants, by plane, train, car…
– This manual child activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual. Even easier than a puzzle (because the decor is already partially colored), even easier than coloring (the child can make a mistake and stick the stickers back on).
– This sticker activity promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time. Parents love it 🙂
– This creative activity trains fine motor skills and application.
– These creative stickers develop children’s artistic sensitivity, as the images are created by a renowned illustrator.
– Like a puzzle, this travel game enhances the value of the child because the result is very pretty.
– The stickers are easy to store in the pocket.
– Like a coloring book, Poppik is an easy creative hobby for children.
– Discover here the artist Elsa Fouquier who illustrated these beautiful jigsaw puzzles in stickers.
The stickers of this pouch are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake.
– All our products comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– An exception at Poppik: this travel game is printed in Asia because it requires complex manufacturing steps.
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
– The cards in this kit can be distributed to several children, the activity can be shared as a family.
– The packet contains a very large number of stickers: we recommend carrying out the activity in several sessions.
– Cards and sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to share, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not necessary).
Once the card collection is completed, the child’s room can be decorated.
– Hang the pretty cards on the wall, simply with colored Masking Tape.
– You can also offer these cards, send them by mail.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
These mother’s stickers are ideal to train the child to recognize colors and shapes. Each image in this kit has been designed to play with geometric shapes and color contrasts. Children’s stickers really adapted to small hands. Like a puzzle or coloring, this activity encourages children to concentrate and apply themselves.
This kit is an easy and educational creative activity for children!