This scientific game is designed by the French brand Koa Koa and distributed by Poppik. By building his flashlight your child will :
- Discover how to make a simple electrical circuit
- Use different electrical components: battery, light bulb, electrical wires
- Difference between direct and alternating current
- Discover electrons and understand the formation of electric current
This construction kit will develop the curiosity of your children but also their knowledge on a subject which fascinates them. It is easy to use and does not require any additional equipment. This science game encourages children to create with their hands and understand scientific phenomena in their daily lives. Once the construction is complete, they will have a nice toy that they made themselves. It is an activity that values the child since he builds an object by himself and understands how it works in detail. Once the flashlight is built, your kids can go exploring even in the dark.
- Koa Koa takes special care to manufacture the various components of its games as close as possible to the place of assembly. Everything is assembled in Normandy, in an ESAT.
- France is always the preferred place of production when possible. Koa Koa preferably chooses European countries for all components that are not available in France. For example, the gears come from the UK, the screws come from France and Germany, the rubber bands come from France, the plastic bubble that houses the torch comes from France, the brochure is printed in Germany, the wooden components and the cardboard pack come from Poland.
- Only the electronic components of this scientific game are made in China.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Open the box and start by separating the components. Then follow the instructions in the manual. For young children, adult assistance may be necessary. But the activity has been designed so that the child can be as independent as possible.
- This scientific game is recommended for children as young as 8 years old
- It is an ideal kit for all those who love construction games, who are interested in science or who enjoy manual activities, for children curious to test and discover new things
A DESIGN OBJECT
This object was thought and designed by a renowned designer, Oscar Diaz. After working for Matali Crasset in Paris, he studied product design in London under Ron Arad. Within his design studio, he now collaborates with many brands, and teaches his approach and vision of design in universities. By calling upon a designer to conceive each product, Koa Koa is part of an artistic approach and proposes a real reflection on the role and ergonomics of objects: Koa Koa proposes objects that are easy to use, easy to build, beautiful and sensitive.
KOA KOA, A FRENCH BRAND
Through its educational and playful construction kits, Koa Koa’s mission is to help children make, invent, be creative and independent. These kits will allow children to disconnect from screens to rediscover the pleasure of making with their hands. Through this first playful approach to science, Koa Koa wants to give them the taste to innovate, to think by themselves, to try, to make mistakes and to correct their errors. Through each of its kits, Koa Koa reconciles science and art by stimulating the two hemispheres of the brain (the right one, which solves problems, and the left one, which appeals to the imagination); learning to be reckless and dare to take risks; spending time with families and learning alongside parents.