This optical game is designed by the French brand Koa Koa and distributed by Poppik. By building his pair of glasses your child will :
– Discover how different animals observe the world: insects with kaleidoscopic vision; the eagle with downward vision; the ray with upward vision; fish with vision from both sides at once
– Use and test different mirrors and optical lenses to better understand how vision works
This scientific game will develop children’s curiosity but also their knowledge on a subject that fascinates them: the animal world. It is easy to use and does not require any additional equipment.
This construction kit encourages children to create with their hands and understand everyday scientific phenomena. Once the construction is complete, they will have a nice toy that they made themselves.
It is an activity that values the child since he/she builds an object by himself/herself and understands how it works in detail.
– Koa Koa takes special care to manufacture the various components of its games in locations as close as possible to the place of assembly. Everything is assembled in Normandy, in an ESAT.
– France is always the preferred place of production when possible. Koa Koa preferably chooses European countries for all components that are not available in France. Thus, the screws come from France and Germany, the elastics come from France, the brochure is printed in Germany, the wooden components and the cardboard pack come from Poland.
– Only the safety glasses come from Aise, more precisely from Taiwan.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Open the box and start by separating the components. Then follow the instructions in the manual. For young children, adult assistance may be necessary. But this optical game has been designed so that the child can be as independent as possible.
– This construction kit is recommended for children as young as 8 years old
– It is an ideal kit for all those who love construction games, who are interested in science or who enjoy manual activities, for children curious to test and discover new things
A DESIGN OBJECT
This optical game was conceived and designed by a renowned designer, Oscar Diaz. After working for Matali Crasset in Paris, he studied product design in London under Ron Arad. Within his design studio, he now collaborates with many brands, and teaches his approach and vision of design in universities.
By calling upon a designer to conceive each product, Koa Koa is part of an artistic approach and proposes a real reflection on the objects: Koa Koa proposes objects that are easy to use, easy to build, beautiful and sensitive.
KOA KOA, A FRENCH BRAND
Through its educational and playful construction kits,Koa Koa‘s mission is to help children make, invent, be creative and independent. These kits will allow children to disconnect from screens to rediscover the pleasure of making with their hands. Through this first playful approach to science, Koa Koa wants to give them the taste to innovate, to think by themselves, to try, to make mistakes and to correct their errors.
Through each of its kits, Koa Koa wants to reconcile science and art by stimulating the two hemispheres of the brain (the right one, which solves problems, and the left one, which appeals to the imagination); to learn to be bold and to dare to take risks; to spend time with families and to learn alongside the parents