THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This creative sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 160 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600)
– This educational game promotes concentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it 🙂
– This creative sticker activity trains children’s fine motor skills and application.
– This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowed illustrator.
– This manual actuvuty is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– This activity looks a bit like a sticker puzzle or a giant coloring in stickers.
– Discover here the artist Sophie Ledesma who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– Les autocollants sont semi-repositionnables, ce qui permet de les remplacer une ou deux fois en cas d’erreur.
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. In joy and good mood ! A bit like a giant coloring sheet, the poster covers itself with patterns and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity is long and can therefore be completed in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This sticker activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not necessary). Even more fun than a puzzle !
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
The artist Sophie Ledesma created a poster inspired by Pop Art, an artistic movement born in the 1950’s in Great Britain. The works of Pop Art are often very colorful and inspired by objects of popular culture: comics, advertisements, celebrities. You’ll find in this poster winks to artists such as Roy Lichtenstein, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Keith Haring or the Memphis movement.