THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This Christmas crib activity in stickers intelligently occupies the children,far from the screens.
– Just like a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 500).
– The educational activity involves visual recognition (colors and shapes).
– Handling the stickers promotesconcentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This Christmas crib sticker activity enhances the child because the result is amazing.
– Discover here the artist Elsa Fouquier who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– Les autocollants sont semi-repositionnables, ce qui permet de les remplacer une ou deux fois en cas d’erreur. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the Christmas crib with the stickers, alone or with others.
– Another possibility: don’t unfold the whole panorama, but turn the pages like a book. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page at a time. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This Christmas crib activity is ideal forpreparing for Christmas with your family.
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house during Advent.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– You can also add your crib figures.
– Hang the poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
Visit our blogto find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.