-The puzzle promote calm and concentration
– It trains the sense of observation and fine motor skills: ideal for young and old alike.
– This visual presents many of the most famous insects: beetles, praying mantis, butterflies… The design is signed by the famous English artist Owen Davey.
– The 500 pieces puzzle is a multi-generational game, it promotes collaboration between all.
– The ideal game to disconnect and have a good time all together.
– This puzzle is a product of the Cloudberries brand, distributed in France by Poppik.
– Discover on our blog the benefits of puzzles on the brain.
This 500 piece puzzle was designed in collaboration with the English brand Cloudberries, which specializes in puzzles.
– These 500-piece puzzles are made in the Netherlands: no oversized box that would go around the world before arriving in your mailbox!
– The product is made of cardboard and recycled paper, in a compact packaging in order to minimize the impact on the environment. Recently, we made the decision to remove the plastic packaging that covered the boxes, in order to minimize the impact on the environment.
– This product meets the European CE toy standard.
ADVICE FOR USE
– With its 500 pieces, this puzzle can be completed in several sessions: it is left on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
– This puzzle is long to complete: it’s a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
– Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting: it is glued on a standard 50 x 70 cm frame.
Visit our blog to find out how to frame or display your puzzles on the walls.
COMMITTED TO THE PLANET
Cloudberries is a very committed brand for the planet. For each puzzle purchased, a tree is planted. Cloudberries is the only puzzle brand to make this commitment. A partnership has been signed with the Eden Reforestation Project association, which helps to reforest certain particularly fragile areas of the world: Nepal, Indonesia and Madagascar. Through its action, this association is also concerned to train local people to maintain the forest, and they create shelters to preserve the fauna.
These puzzles are made of recycled cardboard. The compact box reduces the impact on the environment as much as possible.