THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This soccer poster about European teams develops curiosity and knowledge about a subject that children are passionate about: soccer and geography. It is by manipulating that children learn! The children will have fun recognizing the jerseys of the most famous teams, and they will learn how to locate the biggest cities in Europe on the map.
– The soccer poster is printed on both sides: one is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration andcalm.
– This soccer poster in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of children, because it is made by a great artist. Discover here the artist Tino from Tinoland who illustrated the poster.
– Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
– A multi-language leaflet accompanies the poster: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Chinese.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union(Spain).
– We have designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so they can be replaced as much as necessary on the soccer poster. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our educational games for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The paper is PEFC certified: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
OUR ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the soccer poster and remove the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This educational activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or a game afternoon (easy to install, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle!
OUR DECORATION IDEAS
Once the large soccer poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– You can hang the posteron the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. This poster for children has been created in a standard size to facilitate framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
– Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This soccer poster presents a large map of Europe, with the 60 most famous clubs. Each club is represented by a player, dressed in the colors of his team. The child must glue each player in the right place. This game allows you to better situate yourself in Europe, and to know at your fingertips the different soccer teams. Enthusiasts will be delighted!
To stick the stickers, the child observes the numbers and silhouettes of the drawings.