Poppik offers beautiful educational posters for children, to be completed with repositionable stickers and displayed on the walls. These educational games are inspired by puzzles, and they are even more fun thanks to the stickers.
– This mini poster presents a superb marine universe, representative of the blue color. This poster suggests to the children all that the sea can contain: a blue whale, a blue shark or even sunfish and a fishing boat. Children will have fun recognizing the animals and elements that characterize the sea. They will also develop their imagination.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child as he learns many words on a specific theme.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration and calm.
– This sea poster in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of the children, and develops their imagination. Discover hereIngela P. Arrhenius, the renowned illustrator who created this beautiful universe based on a color
– Once the mini sea poster is finished, it can be framed or mounted directly on the wall. The result is bluffing!
– Playtime : 30 minutes on average for a single child
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– We have designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our educational games for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The paper is PEFC certified: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
– The poster is printed on a quality paper, very thick, without any fold.
– Once the mini sea poster is finished, it can be framed or mounted directly on the wall. A bit like a giant coloring book or a puzzle, the sea poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– The child is encouraged to be independent in the activity. He can do it on his own by looking at the silhouettes and stickers. It is an activity that encourages observation. If he makes a mistake, the very flexible and perfectly repositionable plastic material will help him to redo without damaging the poster or the stickers.
Once the mini educational poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house. Indeed, its added value is its beauty!
– You can hang the sea poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the sea poster, for an even more stunning result.
– With the many themes available: The garden, The city, The sea, the jungle and the savannah; it is easy to have a complete collection !
– Visit us on our blog to discover how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster is a bit like a picture book. Under each picture is a word, which allows the child to develop his vocabulary.
To apply the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings. If he makes a mistake, don’t panic, the stickers come off very easily and can be repositioned many times.